Friday 15 June 2012

Hot Ginger of the Week: Lily Cole


This weeks Hot Ginger is a bit of an enigma. Most famous as a model but what I love about Lily Cole is once you think you have her figured she goes and pulls the rug from under you. Like all models she tried her hand at acting, her debut was as the intelligent one of the rag tag group of teenage prosititues who were trying to save their brothel from foreclosure in those St. Trinian movies (at least that's what I thought that movie was about. A girls boarding school you say? Then why were they all dressed like hookers?). Not off to a good start eh? Then out of nowhere came her performance in The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, I went in for the curio of Heath Ledger's final performance and found Cole to be the revelation (sorry Heath, but the Joker knocked me socks off). 


So I was all okay Lily Cole, colour me intrigued. Then last year she popped up again on my radar, girl had gone and gotten herself to college. Cambridge University no less, graduated top of her class with a Double First in History of Art. Beauty, brains, talent and red hair. 






What more can you ask for?


GBM 

No comments:

Post a Comment