I won an award. Becca over at Everyday Life has given me the honor of a Liebster Award. Looks like a 'My Little Pony' cutie mark. Tis Fagulous, why thank you Becca.
But I can't just take the award, no that would be too easy. I have a few things to do before I'm honored fully with the Liebster.
So here's the science part:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- Answer 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you
- Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to (Warning: I may take the piss)
- Choose 11 people to give the award to and send them a link to your post. Go to their page and tell them
- No tag backs
It's a great way to connect with my Blog friends, especially since I've been neglecting them after my little trip to Ireland. So here goes:
11 things about me:
- I'm a redhead (duh) and proud of it
- I still have the same group of friends that I hung out with in secondary school (unusual)
- I'm a house husband (looking for employment in Switzerland tho)
- I'm obsessed with Music
- I am a giant Man-boy
- I have a great relationship with my family and love them dearly
- I follow everyone back on Twitter because I just think it's a nice gesture (there are a lot of people on Twitter who follow me that just Tweet pics of their junk, have I set a president for this on my Blog?)
- I love fancy dress and Husband hates it
- I like to make fun of myself
- Blogging has rejuvenated my soul
- I'm incredibly happy right now
My 11 questions to answer:
- what are you currently reading or would like to read? I'm alternating between 'Brilliant: Memory Training' and Stephen Fry's autobiography.
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead who would it be? John Lassater of Pixar fame because no other string of movies have bought so much joy into my life
- If you could go back in time to one day in your life which day would it be and why? I would go back in time to a day when I was feeling incredibly low and anxious as a teenager coming to terms with his sexuality, not to change anything because it made me who I am today but just to let my then self know that one day everything will be fine and he(I) will be incredibly happy.
- Long or Short hair? Short, I did long and it was not a good look for me
- Favorite cartoon as a kid? X-Men, I loved Rogue.
- Morning or night person? Morning
- If your life was a movie what would it be a comedy, drama, horror? Dramedy
- If you found yourself pregnant at this moment would you want a boy or girl? Becca are you serious? A girl I suppose but really how would this work?
- Hit shuffle on your iPod or if you don't own one turn on the radio and name the first song that plays? C'est La Mort by The Civil Wars
- If you were a singer and had to pick a duet partner who would it be and why? Jeff Buckley because Eternal Life would be my karaoke song if it was ever in the karaoke database (grr yet to find it) and I'd love to have met him
- name the last movie you watched be it on TV or in the theater? Headhunters, batshit crazy movie
My 11 questions:
- What is your preferred method of birth control? (for example own face, coke douche?)
- If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
- What is your favourite music album of all time?
- Do redheads have souls?
- If you were on death-row (I'm sorry about this) what would you order as your last meal?
- PC or Mac?
- Who is the most influential person in your life and why?
- What is your favorite cartoon as an adult?
- Do you have any regrets?
- Would you like to own a monkey butler (assuming no animal rights were violated, leave me be PETA)?
- How do you feel right now?
My 11 nominees:
- Mynx @ Lizard Happy
- Laura @ Real Momma
- Terese @ You'll be Fine. I Promise
- Roisin @ Somewhereyonder's Blog
- Cecily @ Cycling in Paris
- Monkey Butt @ What's on your mind Monkey Butt
- Rafa @ Ramblings from my Typer
- Emma, Belle and Erin @30's and just begining
- J.Day @ The Ramblings of Charlie Brown
- And last but definitely not least I'd like to nominate Liane Greathead for this also. Liane I know you yourself do not Blog but I just wanted you to be involved and get this award for being the best Twitter follower any Blogger could ask for. You don't need to nominate anyone back and you can respond in the comments section or send me a private email if you want to get involved.
So thats it my little Ginger Blog Readers. If anyone else not nominated wants to get involved you can take the award and post it but you need to follow these rules also (that said I probably won't be policing this or anything cuz I hate telling anyone they have to do anything, except maybe Husband).
Enjoy (or not, lol this took me ages to do Becca!)