Friday 17 August 2012

Hot Ginger of the Week: Stefano Masciolini


So this weeks Hot Ginger is someone I have never heard of before and I am afraid I won't be able to give much info on him as his Wiki appears to only be in Italian, as Husband is in work at the moment I can't ask him to translate for me (Google Translate did not give me the option and also I am lazy) .

I've pretty much picked up that Stefano is an Italian actor from Rome (yes they make them ginger in Italy too) who apparently had a small role in 'The Life Acquatic with Steve Zissou' (really don't remember him in it).

I think nowadays you'll find him on screen in some Italian TV shows but whatever lets call a spade a spade here. This is one very attractive redhead. I may have developed a new crush object. Swoon


GBM

10 comments:

  1. Haha! My husband had challenged me to come up with 3 hot ginger men. I will send him this link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send him this, Price Harry, Michael Fassbender, Michael C Hall, there are loads really

      Delete
  2. i haven;t heard of him but he is a cutie

    ReplyDelete