Tuesday 17 July 2012

GBM loves Another Project: Decoupage a Table


I think Husband and I might have gone full blown Hipster over the weekend. I mean we never meant for this to happen (or at least I didn't, Husband might actually be the King of the Hipsters). So basically we decoupaged our outdoor table with Film posters from the 1930's (not actually from the past but recent duplicates from a book).

This is possibly the gayest thing we ever have done or is it not gay and actually hipster? I don't know. What I do know is we managed to turn this:


Into this:


Yes it's been instagrammed, I am so lame. But doesn't it look awesome, all in a day's work.

Yay hipster awesome, fagbag, GAY!

GBM

12 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic! Make me one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not totally clear on what constitutes hipster but decoupaging the table has been around for years and looks GREAT!

    I don't think it's gay to decoupage, however to decoupage 30's film posters and the film's chosen does make it gay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it Gone with the Wind and Wizard of Oz that pushed us over the gay edge?

      Delete
  4. I love a craftastic project, and that is awesome! I have a table I need to decoupage over as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send it this way Andrea, we'll give it a go

      Delete
  5. Leave alone the instagram, I love this table. Very cool. You may have just earned yourself a tiny piece of hipster, but you now have an awesome table. I consider this a good trade. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I jest re instagram, clearly I use it like. Yeah I mean to develop slight hipster tendency is not a bad trade off to get a great table like this. Am okay with this

      Delete
  6. Love it even more in bloggay.

    ReplyDelete