Wednesday 25 July 2012

See my Guest




All morning yesterday I'd been a busy bee preparing my response post to my recent Blog guestoid, Mynx from Lizard Happy. The whole experience has been thoroughly enjoyable and has made me analyse exactly why I blog. It's funny because once I started writing the 'why', I realised that I had fallen in love with Blogging. What I wrote is something that is true to me and a post I can incredibly proud of. Funny thing is it's not even going to be on my Blog and that is the beauty of blogging.

Anywho if any of you guys want to have a look, obligatory link below and also be sure to stick around and have a goo at Mynx's great Blog also.

SEE MY GUEST

I think I may be hooked.

Thanks again Mynx.

GBM

7 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful post, just perfect and you should post it here sometime too so you can always find it.
    I too have got so much out of our collaboration. It reminded me of things I had forgotten so I too am very thankful we connected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really and truly great Mynx. Love to do it again sometime :-D

      Delete
  2. been over to say hi and stopping in here great guest post and i'm happy to meet you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a mill Becca and I you. This has been such a lovely experience

      Delete
  3. Really proud of u bro..ur best yet..miss u xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks Sis, when did you learn how to comment, awesome!

      Delete
  4. I loved it as you know since it brought me to you and you and funny and witty and awesome unlike me I am neither funny or witty except in my own head........lol

    ReplyDelete