Wednesday 11 July 2012

My New Obsession: Migros' Poulet Curry Wraps


Who would have thought it, something called a curry wrap, would turn out to be so delicious. I don't think I would have ever have even tried something like this if it was on sale in Ireland, weird one.

That said I am absolutely addicted now, what was once a weekly treat has become almost an every other day affair. I just hope to god they are good for you, I mean at least there's no cheese in it (but a curry cheese poulet wrap would be even more delicious).

For those not in the know, Migros is one of the big supermarkets here in Switzerland and more often then not it is the most reasonable place to pick up your lunch (soon I will be able to afford those restaurants, soon).

So a big cheer goes out for a nom I was not expecting to nom so much.

Nom.

GBM

4 comments:

  1. It certainly looks interesting. What is in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soo small though, even looking at the picture you can tell it is not a full wrap, but a half wrap. Do you eat anything with it, or do you eat multiple ones before it constitutes a full meal(all be it lunch)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delish to me and kindda small for my big appetite hahaha. I'm sure we don't have that food here but we have shawarm, if you care to ask. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a mil Tim, I'm a big fan of Shawarma too my friend. Where is it you hail from yourself?

      Delete