Friday 6 July 2012

This Cake is also a Unicorn


So as I said Husband hit a pretty big birthday milestone this week, for arguments sake lets say he turned 21.  I've been trying to litter the week with loads of special things for him.

That said if I was to attempt to make a cake for him it would have been the first time I had ever made a cake so I could not guarantee it's quality. Luckily for me (and Husband) our new awesome friends, one of whom loves to bake on his free time, offered this service. Thus on Wednesday we were greeted with this calorie buster.

From here on I apologise for my use of homosexual terminology as it's very hard to go into details of this wonderment without using words like fagulous, Liza Minnelli and jazz hands. Six layers of sponge each a different color of the rainbow, butter cream dividing each layer and then covering the exterior of the cake (I'm salivating just thinking of it again). The taste was homolicious, divine orgasmic buttercream heaven that was the gayest thing I've ever seen. I mean if this cake was a person it would have pencil mustache, be wearing tiny denim cut-offs and speak with a slightly exaggerated lisp.

We loved it.

Much appreciated.

GBM

2 comments:

  1. I want to be besties with that cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tasted like a best friend should, mmmm buttercream

      Delete