Friday 19 October 2012

Hot Ginger of the Week: Greg Rutherford


There is always something sexy about a winner, isn't there? In this years Olympic games Rutherford grabbed everyones attention as the Gold Medal winner in the Long Jump athletic event. Doing us gingers proud.


I recently saw him appear on the Million Pound Drop and it reaffirmed my beleif that I needed to include him in my little auld list of attractive redheads. He's has got the boyish good looks akin to a redhead Neil Patrick Harris and Husband and I sure do love us a bit of NPH (FYI Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog needs to be seen by all or it is a travesty).

Oh yes we all know which redhead we will be cheering on in Rio in 2016.


GBM

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the 2016. 2012 was my first real Olympic year. Loved it! I didn't see this little hawtie though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look like NPH. Did you see our ginger Pole Vaulter - Steve Hooker? He didnt do so well at the last olympics but won gold in Beijing

    ReplyDelete