Friday, 19 October 2012

Hot Ginger of the Week: Greg Rutherford

There is always something sexy about a winner, isn't there? In this years Olympic games Rutherford grabbed everyones attention as the Gold Medal winner in the Long Jump athletic event. Doing us gingers proud.

I recently saw him appear on the Million Pound Drop and it reaffirmed my beleif that I needed to include him in my little auld list of attractive redheads. He's has got the boyish good looks akin to a redhead Neil Patrick Harris and Husband and I sure do love us a bit of NPH (FYI Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog needs to be seen by all or it is a travesty).

Oh yes we all know which redhead we will be cheering on in Rio in 2016.



  1. Can't wait to see the 2016. 2012 was my first real Olympic year. Loved it! I didn't see this little hawtie though!

  2. He does look like NPH. Did you see our ginger Pole Vaulter - Steve Hooker? He didnt do so well at the last olympics but won gold in Beijing