Wednesday 5 September 2012

Pronounced with a Silent J: Mark IV


I just ran 10 kilometres, 10 bleedy kilometres. Christ, I certainly have come along way from this post a couple of months ago.

Bizarrely, when this song came on randomly in my shuffle it helped me sprint for the last kilometre. Who knew Girls Aloud would make for awesome jogging tuneage (don't judge me they are a guilty pleasure).

Awesome Jogging Tuneage:



I think I may be ready to reveal my Mystery Undertaking. Anybody got an idea yet?

GBM

10 comments:

  1. Let's hear it, spill the beans on this mystery!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a few people have figured it out already but a post will come when I come back from Ireland

      Delete
  2. great job and nice song i'm thinking you're training for a marathon either that or your getting in shape to chase hubby around the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ran since the 4th of July, this makes me sad. High fives on your 10K though :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks HMB, just go for it, am sure can jump back in

      Delete
  4. I can't run well not without having pee running down my leg which is gross so I do not run..........lol You however, did good......lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo-Anne this is both Gross and Hilarious. Cheers for your imput

      Delete