Thursday 6 September 2012

Hot Ginger of the Week: Andy Butler


I'm surprised I managed to wait this long to feature this particular redhead considering I maybe ever so slightly have a massive crush on him, almost to the point that if Husband and I say had a 'list', Mr Butler's name would probably be on mine.

I'm sure most of you out there are thinking 'GBM who in God's name is this guy?' and that's fine, makes sense even. Andy is the mastermind/DJ behind 'Hercules and Love Affair' that dance outfit that had us all sweating up a storm on the dance-floor in 2008. Still not sure well let me remind you here.


'Blind' was voted best track of 2008 by 'Pitchfork' media and I personally think it was an truly inspired idea having Antony Hegarty (of Antony and the Johnsons fame) provide vocals and turning him into to this new found disco diva. Bravo Mr Butler, bravo.

For those of a nervous disposition I apologise large amount of giant man nipple on display in this particular post, it's just difficult to find any pictures of Andy with his shirt actually on (it must get hot up in that DJ booth).

For everyone else, enjoy.    


GBM

5 comments:

  1. If I was half as ripped as Andy, I'd lose my shirt too. "Sir, you're in the supermarket, put your shirt on!" "But check out these abs! And here, give me a walnut, I'll crack it open betwixt my chesticles (what I would call my pecs)."

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of him but he is a cutie

    ReplyDelete