Monday 4 February 2013

I Star Ron Orp



Guys, guys - excellent news, there has been a reason I've been all quiet on the blogging front of late, I've been expanding my writing portfolio into new online horizons.

You are now looking at the new 'Cityscribe' for Ron Orp Zurich. Got my own section and everything; 'Gingers Gutschein Guide' where I review restuarants using some vouchers.

But I'll not rattle on about it. Check it out for yourselves below. Hope you like it.

http://www.ronorp.net/zurich_en/ron-orps-mail/eating-drinking.239/ginger-s-gutschein-guide-zurich_en.866/ginger-s-gutschein-guide-wagamama.317061

GBM

5 comments:

  1. very cool! off to check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you expanding your Ginger Brand-that's fantastic. Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really great. Congratulations! You are getting paid, right? Regardless, spread the Ginger Blog Man far and wide. Like Ginger Blog Jelly...that could be misinterpreted to be gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the new writing gig way to go off to read

    ReplyDelete